CFHN Webathon 2021 is taking place on October 2 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm. It is a FREE online event and aims to raise $100,000 to support local charities serving the communities of Halton Hills and Milton.
Webathon 2021 is also a celebration of CFHN’s 10th anniversary.
Participating charities include:
- Halton Learning Foundation
- Community Living North Halton
- ROCK (Reach out Centre for Kids)
- Milton District Hospital Foundation
- Townsend Smith Foundation
- Canadian Caribbean Association of Halton
- ArtSpark through the Town of Milton
- Halton Hills Library
- CFHN (Unrestricted Fund)
Webathon 2021 event aims to raise awareness of our local charities and support their good works in the community.
To donate please select your charity of choice [FUND] from the drop down on the form below.